This is the CANBarra CAN Translator Module
This is the one you want to run your Original Cluster from your Barra
For Example : Nissan Patrol Clusters, Ford X Series, E Series and AU series clusters, BMW Non-CAN Clusters etc.
Used to run traditional instrumentation in your vehicle from the Barra PCM. Supporting BA, BF, FG, and FG Mk2 PCM’s, the module provides a number of Inputs, Outputs and Special Features for your conversion :
- Tach Output – Programmable from 2-12 cylinder to suit your Application
- Tach Correction – to fix those minor errors from the Factory
- Vehicle Speed – programmable to suit most OEM Speedometers
- Check Engine Lamp Output
- Engine Over Temperature Lamp Output
- Oil Pressure Lamp Output (BF Onwards)
- Alternator Lamp Output (FG Onward)
- AC input – to allow use of the Barra PCM’s AC Strategy
- Hall type VSS Input – to allow Speed Input from a suitable square wave DC input
Other Features :
- BF ZF Speed Input without additional Sensors – The module can Generate a VSS Signal for BF ZF Conversions saving you time and Money
- Gear Position and Box Temperature Indicator Add-On for ZF Automatics – capable of showing all gears including manual mode
- Gear Position Indicator Add-On for BTR Automatics – capable of showing all gears including manual mode
- DOL Add-on for EF, EL, XH and AU series Vehicles, Enabling the Factory Cluster to show Engine Temperature, and Enabling the use of both Climate Control and AC with the Barra PCM
** special notes
- If you have an E Series Falcon with Climate Control, put as much information as you can in the description. Year, Series etc.
- Any AC Support using a Barra PCM requires that you have the ACPT (AC Pressure Transducer) Sensor connected and working in your AC System
- If you have an EF, EL, XH, or AU Cluster consider the DOL Driver Add-on which will give you additional features such as working Temperature Gauge, and Climate Control in the High Series, Gear Display (where available).